The dream of creating our own paint line with the 32 signature colors we paint our barn quilts and furniture with seemed like the impossible dream a few years ago, but here we are! It is launch day and we could not be more excited to share these uniquely formulated paints with you our dear friends.
Old Walnut Prairie Paint
We have used these paints in our classes around the country for the past year and have had favorable reviews from our students. Everyone who has painted with them has been anxiously awaiting their release.
Here are some answers to the common questions we receive.
- Our paints come ready to use, no mixing needed.
- They can be thinned for a lighter finish.
- They are the colors & paints we use on our barn quilts and vintage signs.
- We have tested them indoors and out for the past year with perfect results.
- They have zero VOC, are non-toxic, and odorless.
- You will LOVE them!
Old Orchard Prairie Paint
Burleigh Blue Prairie Paint
Each color in our Prairie Paints Collection has a special story behind it's name, those stories come with each color you choose. We will be highlighting a color each month and sharing those stories with you here on our blog, along with special paint projects using the paint of the month.